A blog offering various X++ code snippets and tips for Microsoft Dynamics AX

Thursday, January 08, 2009

3rd Party Document Integration Tool

Bottom Line is a company whose website I found while I was browsing the web.

According to the site it works on both Dynamics Ax and Dynamics NAV and provides powerful document integration with a nice report designer, and a cool document integration workflow designer and other features like barcodes, cheques, integration to e-mail, fax, bank transfers etc.

I haven't tried the product but viewed the 6 minute presentation on the website. Hope to see it working in action some time.

A video about this can be found on Channel 9 right here .

Note: I am not affiliated to this company in any way.

If you any questions or comments e-mail me on: mirko@mirkobonello.com

No comments: